JST Quilts in the Pacific NW

My photo
Pacific Northwest, United States
I'm afraid I'm not too good at this blogging thing. I ignore it, don't really know how to use it properly. But every now and then I get the urge to post something that I've been doing.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Bonnie Hunter MQ Revealed!!

Wow, this is one dramatic quilt design. Bonnie just released her final step. It's late but I just had to put a few of the blocks up on my design wall to see what it looks like. As I'm putting blocks up I can't really see much design, the blocks all run into one another and I'm feeling disappointed.

Then, I step back and it's "Oh - My - Stars!!" I've never made anything like this. It is so far out of my comfort zone I may never find my way back.  Major kudo's to Bonnie Hunter on this design. She's one amazing and talented lady.

Whew! I may not be able to get to sleep tonight. This is so dramatic it has me rather jazzed up. I'm going to need to decide if I'm going to make one large quilt or two smaller lap size quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment