JST Quilts in the Pacific NW

My photo
Pacific Northwest, United States
I'm afraid I'm not too good at this blogging thing. I ignore it, don't really know how to use it properly. But every now and then I get the urge to post something that I've been doing.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Bonnie Hunter MQ Variation

I finished all the steps and put my blocks on my design wall just as Bonnie shows. It was pretty but my fabrics were so busy that the design got lost unless you stood way back. So I broke the dark and the light star blocks into two separate quilts. I did change the way the red string blocks are laid out on Red Orca Bay but kept Bonnie's layout on Blue Orca Bay.

           Blue Orca Bay
                                                                 Red Orca Bay

No comments:

Post a Comment