JST Quilts in the Pacific NW

My photo
Pacific Northwest, United States
I'm afraid I'm not too good at this blogging thing. I ignore it, don't really know how to use it properly. But every now and then I get the urge to post something that I've been doing.

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Easy Street Step 2

Loved this step. I finished the flying geese using the rulers Bonnie recommends, the Easy Angle and the Companion Angle. Normally I use the method laying a smaller square on a large square that makes four geese. I like that method but seemed to get better results with the rulers and I don't have draw those lines corner to corner.
Now I can't wait for next Friday and step 3.



1 comment:

  1. Judy your geese look great and I LOVE your fabs! I still have a ways to fly - and anxious to try the rulers (doing the 'no waste' too and I'm soooo over drawing those line! lol)

    ReplyDelete