JST Quilts in the Pacific NW

My photo
Pacific Northwest, United States
I'm afraid I'm not too good at this blogging thing. I ignore it, don't really know how to use it properly. But every now and then I get the urge to post something that I've been doing.

Monday, December 17, 2012

Easy Street Step 4

A very easy step, thank you Bonnie.  Here are steps one through four. I love it so far except for the gold that I choose. I only cut out a few of the 3-1/2" gold squares and will wait to see what the next steps bring. I'm hoping that maybe the gold will be cut down or toned down by something. If not, I'll use green in place of it. I don't want the gold taking over the quilt. Right now it's all I see.


1 comment:

  1. I think it is a striking fabric combo! Can't wait to see what you decide upon! Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete